NEW!!FREE LOCAL / BC ~ COURIER DELIVERY
(minimum order $100 for courier orders)
*NEXT DAY COURIER DELIVERY* ON PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $250!!
NEW!! $20 LOCAL / BC ~ COURIER DELIVERY
(minimum order $100 for courier orders)
*NEXT DAY COURIER DELIVERY* ON PRODUCT PURCHASES UNDER $250!!
** FREE Local XPRESSPOST **NEXT *DAY DELIVERY**
(PURCHASES OVER $100)
** $9.99 Local XPRESSPOST **NEXT *DAY DELIVERY**
(PURCHASES UNDER $100)
**FREE CANADA WIDE XPRESSPOST **2 DAY DELIVERY**
(PURCHASES OVER $150)
**FREE CANADA WIDE COURIER SERVICE** |INSURANCE: ADD $10 TO YOUR TOTAL
(PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $350 )
** $30 CANADA WIDE COURIER SERVICE | INSURANCE: ADD $10 TO YOUR TOTAL
(PRODUCT PURCHASES UNDER $350)
Mail Orders and Courier Delivery Orders FULLY Completed
by 12pm PST ships SAME business day.
After 12 pm PST ships Same Day or NEXT business day
(*Day = Business day | *Next day delivery* = to major centres
You must be an approved member to purchase any products from this website (basically that you are 19 or older and live in canada)
Setting up an Account is quite an easy process.
- Just register for membership by filling out the registration form. You will receive an email with your temporary password to login into your account.
- then go to “my account”, then “account addresses” and fill in the billing address and shipping address.
The addresses must be in canada.
- Proceed to order from our website: cannaessence.ca .
- Then on the checkout page, put into the note section your phone number to be reached at. Also this is where you MUST upload your Government ID. For quicker approval you may also resend your Government ID showing your DOB and your ORDER # by email to [email protected] . If the proper valid ID is not provided, your order will remain on hold until valid ID is provided or is automatically cancelled.
- Proceed to checkout & make payment by Interac E-transfer. Credit Card processing is available now but still is very risky for us to accept because of the lack of recourse in this industry. We will accept credit card payments from established members only and with ALL THE PROPER ID
- One of our staff will be in touch with you to arrange Local delivery after the payment is confirmed.
If you are an Mail Order Member, You will be notified by email or text that your order has shipped and your tracking number.
It’s easy to order from us:
- Go to the PRODUCTS Tab and find the products that you want
- Click on the products desired and choose the quantity you want, then add these to the cart
- Once you add a product to our cart, you’ll be directed back to https://cannaessence.ca/cart/ . Click on “continue shopping” to add more products to your cart.
- Once all products are in your shopping cart that you want, you’re ready for the Checkout process so click on “Proceed to Checkout.” This takes you to the checkout page located at: https://cannaessence.ca/checkout/
- Once at the checkout page you’ll need to login with a password and your email. If you haven’t purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. Once you register you’ll get an email confirmation from us.
- When logged in, you can confirm the shipping information including the address, name, email, order notes, and contact number.
- Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on “Place Order.”
- At the Checkout Confirmation page, you’ll see instructions along with your order number. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been processed by us.
- Mail Orders FULLY Completed by 12pm PST ships SAME business day. After 12 pm PST ships Same Day or NEXT business day. All Shipments on hold until payment processed. Once the order is shipped, your order will be marked “Completed” . You’ll receive an Xpresspost tracking number and email updates from Canada Post.
- We ship out packages with “signature required” for all 1st time orders & upon request . Please request a “signature required” if there is a possibility of theft.
The maximum dried flower weight allowed per purchase is 30 grams for recreational purchases.
We understand that some members have need a larger amount. Send us an email regarding this and we will get back to you.
Alternatively, if you don’t wish to talk with us about it or wait…you might want to think about making multiple orders.
This limit does not apply to medical purchases.
XPRESSPOST DELIVERY STANDARDS ARE SET BY CANADA POST
(we are not responsible for any shipping issues)
Mail Orders FULLY Completed by 12pm PST ships SAME business day. After 12 pm PST ships Same Day or NEXT business day. All Shipments on hold until payment processed and we have pre-approved your ID
|Projected arrival date |
|Next day||Next day||2 days|
Your products are in separate containers, vacuumed packed, boxed then shipped Xpresspost in a poly bubble mailer. Totally discrete, secure and smell-proof. OUR SHIPPING is very safe, we have never lost a package yet. In the event it ever does happen, you will receive a one time replacement up to $125
We do not guarantee deliveries to Northern Quebec and Nunavut, as apparently there is a much higher % of postal theft. This means you will not receive a replacement or refund if your package is lost or stolen. We will ship your order, however it’s your cost if it does not get delivered to you.
Q. I haven’t received my package, what do I do?
+A. If you don’t get your package after two days past the expected delivery date, contact us. We can do a trace with Canada Post. If it is stuck in transit status, it has to be over 30 days before it can be deemed loss.If there’s a trace done, Canada Post will do an investigation which may take 5 business days to finish. If they are able to find the package, they ship it to you and you’ll receive it a few days later. We don’t offer refunds if the package arrives late due to postal issues. Order at your own risk, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if your order is marked as delivered with the tracking. Please make sure you provide us with the correct shipping address. We do not return packages that have an incorrect shipping address. Please let us know if you receive your package at a community mailbox (we will send it with a signature required to prevent theft). We only ship out packages with “signature required” when requested.
Q. The tracking by Canada Post says “Successfully Delivered,” but I haven’t received my package from you.
+A. There are two possible scenarios here:
- The postal worker delivered the package to a wrong mailbox
- The postal worker scanned the package as “successfully delivered,” but it’s actually delivered the next business day.
Canada Post says:
An investigation can be done by contacting the addressee to confirm that the delivery took place or to better understand how they receive their mail. The front desk can be checked, mail room, or security room at the address to see if the package was accepted by someone else on the behalf of the addressee.
Areas that can be checked:
- Community mail box
- Around the location to see if the package was left in another location. The mail box should also be checked.
In some instances, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you believe that the addressee has received the package before we contact you, reply to this email and indicate that the item has been received.
Q. My package was sent with a “Signature Required.” Why was this asked of me?
+A. Any 1st order by a new member is sent with a ‘Signature Required.” If you don’t want this option, leave a note with your order indicating “No Signature required, Please.”
If you do not wish to have your order shipped this way, please let us know.
Q. My package is travelling to another city when tracking, why is this happening?
Q. Canada post hasn’t updated my package in several days, what is wrong?
Q. Shipping to Nunavut, Northern Ontario and Northern Quebec
Q. Why doesn’t the tracking number i received from you work?
+A. We email the tracking number before scanning the package at the post office. It won’t show up as trackable on the Canada Post site until the package is scanned by the post office. The correct tracking should show up by the end of the business day.
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending a transfer takes just a couple of minutes.
Instructions will be provided with your online invoice and orders ship only after E-Transfer have been received.
If you are new to Interac E-transfers, please visit http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FOR INITIAL PURCHASES. AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD STANDING MEMBER FOR SEVERAL ORDERS, WE MAY CONSIDER ACCEPTING CC PAYMENTS. WE REGRET THIS AS WE ARE A SMALL COOPERATIVE AND CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BE HIT BY CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND FALSE DISPUTES.
Paying by credit card is simple. You just select the credit card option on checkout. you will receive a payment email. Just click the pay now and fill in your info and complete. There is a 5% processing fee added to the total to cover what we are charged for using credit processing. No orders are processed until payment is confirmed.
We reserve the right to not accept any credit card payments if all of our requirements are not met which is determined by our security protocols on a case by case basis. You will receive an email requiring you to submit extra information and documentation for our verification protocols.
All products are final sale, there are no returns or exchanges.
If you want to edit or add to your order, you need to create a new order with us. We will then cancel the old order. Email us at [email protected] with your order number that you want cancelled. This will be cancelled or edited if it hasn’t shipped out yet.
E-transfer payments not processed may be cancelled.
Processed E-transfer payments are absolutely not refundable. We will add a credit to your account for future use only.
Please be absolutely sure about your purchase(s) before ordering and paying for your order.
All orders and product details are tracked in our database, any confirmed missing items will be placed in the next order.
Disputes are up to the discretion of the customer service representative at that time.
If an product you ordered just became out of stock, so we don’t delay your order… we will substitute a similar strain of same quality or in most cases, better quality. We will try to notify you by email and put a notice on your account regarding the substitution.
Payments & Fees
We accept Interac E-transfers as this is a safe payment method. If you bank with Canadian credit unions or regular banks, then these are easy to do online with your institution. We provide you with instructions for an E-Transfer with your invoice. We only ship orders once the E-Transfer has been received and the order processed by us
We accept credit card payments.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FOR INITIAL PURCHASES. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. We may consider accepting credit card payment from regular, established members after a period of time and regular orders. It is all on a case by case basis.
A surcharge of 4.5% will be applied to all transactions processed by credit card. If you qualify to pay by credit card, you will receive a credit card invoice separately with your order # for payment. Just click on the Pay now and follow the instructions. After payment is confirmed, your order will be processed. We will not accept any credit card payments if all of our requirements are not met which is determined on a case by case basis. So if you would like to pay by credit card, you will receive a credit card invoice separately with your order # for payment and an email requiring you to submit extra information and documentation for our verification protocols.
(We reserved the right to not accept Credit Payments from any person at any time, for whatever reason and without notice. Our system has been implemented with stringent protocols and extensive measures in place for credit card fraud.)
Not included with the item price. We charge GST on orders. This is included in the checkout price.
All PAID XPRESSPOST DELIVERIES GET A
**BONUS FREE GRAM OF PREMIUM BC BUD**
As of October 17/2018, We have ceased CEWS courier deliveries to most members, until further notice.
Only Current “Medical Members” that normally get their medicineS delivered , we will continue this service to ensure you have safe access to the medicines you need & prefer.
NEW!! $9.99 LOCAL XPRESSPOST *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES UNDER $100!! PLUS BONUS!!
NEW!! FREE LOCAL XPRESSPOST *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $100!!
NEW!! $15 REGIONAL XPRESSPOST *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES UNDER $150!! PLUS BONUS!!
NEW!! FREE CANADA WIDE XPRESSPOST *2 DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $150
SOON~NEW!! FREE LOCAL COURIER SERVICE *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $200!!
SOON~NEW!! $15 LOCAL COURIER SERVICE *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES UNDER $200!!
NEW!! FREE CANADA WIDE COURIER SERVICE *NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
ON PRODUCT PURCHASES OVER $400
Once the E-Transfer is sent, it may take up to a few business hours for us to process the payment, usually within a few hrs. The E-Transfer will be pending until we can collect the funds sent by E-Transfer. Once the E-Transfer is received by us, we notify you by email and send you a tracking number once the order has been shipped to you.
Use your online banking or credit union to send an E-Transfer to us. It only takes a few minutes to do this and it’s safe. For more info click here.
LOL.. we will not ship the order ,.so why bother. Once the order is placed, the next step is to send your E-Transfer to us. We keep the order on “pending payment” until the payment is received. If there’s no payment after 12 hours, then the order is automatically cancelled, as we have different deals & bonuses each and everyday.